Site Scoped Variable Not Working In Search Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Scoped Variable Not Working In Search Pages

I have come across an unexpected operation with a variable.
    I have created a CV scoped to Site, Brochure and Section of Type File content. The CV is placed in the Outer Layout.

It works fine on Brochure and Section pages but does not work on the Search, Search Results or Sitemap pages. I would have expected that as it's scoped also to Site that it would work.

The CV is to allow different navigation on particular Brochure and Section pages. I wanted the Site default to be used on the Search, Search Results and Sitemap pages. It appears that it works in Actinic in the preview pane, as well when previewing the page but does not work when the pages are parsed and uploaded.

The workaround I have is to place a copy of the 'base file content' in a block checking for PageTypes Search, Search Results and Sitemap which works but is messy. This means that although the CV is shown twice when previewing it does get uploaded correctly.

Anyone else come across this? Buglet perhaps?

I had a quick look and didn't see the problem here (9.0.3.IMMA).

It would help show this as a bug if you could reliably create it on a standard demo site.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for checking Norman. I too am unable to reproduce this on a default store. I guess I should've checked first, but it certainly is the case on one of the sites I'm busy with.
      I need to delve a little deeper.

Comment

Working...
      X