X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Process Bar

Hi,
    Using Ver 9 corporation theme.

On checkout it shows a process bar. Mine seems to be messed up. I have attached an image. Is this due to coloring I'm assuming? I didn't change much in the way of colors. I must have changed something that effected it.

Thanks
    Randy
    Attached Files

I had the exact problem where the checkout bar has a curved black block over itself, I fixed it by making a new layout or editting the one thats there and then removed the code that was there and simply placed an image on each page leading up to the final checkout page, its the lazy way but it worked you can see it Here (its the bee at the top of the checkout)
    Kind Regards,
    Simon

sigpic

Comment

Teclan's free Checkout Indicator is a nice addition and gives you a bit more flexibility with the design at the click of a button (or should I say 'list')

Comment

Randy,

The progress bar is made from images and I do remember something odd happening to mine after upgrading form V8, but it's a while back now.

If you don't go down the telcan route, have a look for the images used in your site1 folder and make sure they've not been edited or had there filenames changed.t

Army Gore-tex
        Winter Climbing Mitts
        webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
        Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

The colour of the graphics is linked the colours defined in theme configuration, if you have 2 or more the same in there, you might see a block of the same colour rather than a progress bar. The solution is to switch it off in site options, it really is the worst graphic i have ever seen in my life anyway and use something like Fergal's free offering which is around 1 zillion times better.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
            1 zillion times better.
            Wow that is good

Army Gore-tex
            Winter Climbing Mitts
            Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

It's more a sign of how bad the former is.

Comment

PMSL... It's better than nothing... Or is it?

Army Gore-tex
                Winter Climbing Mitts
                Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

Can you imagine it:-

"Honey I'm trying to buy the new lawnmower you wanted but there's a red slug on the page"

WTF

Comment

ROTFL Thanks Grant, you just made my day...

Army Gore-tex
                    Winter Climbing Mitts
                    Twitter LinkedIN

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it looks like a coloured slug

Comment

We had the same problem when we upgraded the site once. I copied the images for the progress bar over from another site and pasted them back into the corrupted one and all was fine. D
                        Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Originally posted by webD View Post
                          PMSL... It's better than nothing... Or is it?
                          I switch it off immediately, i honestly think it really is the worst graphic I have seen in 5 years. Animated gifs look attractive next to it.

Build your own or leave it off IMO at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by grantglendinnin View Post
                            Teclan's free Checkout Indicator is a nice addition and gives you a bit more flexibility with the design at the click of a button (or should I say 'list')
                            I tried the link as you suggested, but when I try to get add it and checkout it just sends me in circles. Thanks for the help appreciate it.

Randy

Comment

Use the 'Send a message via e-mail to fergusw' link on fergusw's profile if you are having difficulty with Teclan's website

Comment

Working...
                              X