X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Problem Internet Secure!!

Hi,
    Using Ver 9

I want to process in Canadian & U.S. dollars.

I'm using Internet Secure and currently using a U.S. processing form. I just set up the Canadian form not realizing I don't think I can hook it up. Does anybody no a way to do this? Would they not just create a separate account and I just enter the url. How would I get Actinic to separate the two when people purchase? U.S pay in U.S. Canadians pay in CDN.

Thanks

you might need two accounts

Hi

I am not sure if this is part of the problem, but you may need to have accounts set up with your card processing company (actinic provide the service, but you still have to have a merchant number to take payments)

So I would have thought you'd need two merchant numbers. I am not 100% sure on that so I'd speak to your merchant provider about collecting money in the two different currencies.

Hope thats of use.
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Comment

You'd need to run 2 separate shops, actinic runs in one currency only.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I know I've already got a second merchant # and in the process of setting up a second store. This is something I thought Actnic would have addressed by now. Such an advanced software but it can't handle 2 currencies.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X