Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorPrice * Anybody Use This?

Using Ver 9
    Will NorPrice allow Canadians & U.S. customers to checkout out in their OWN CURRENCY? I need to have the ability to checkout in 2 different currencies. Actinic support said this can't be done without having 2 different stores.

Originally posted by randy1 View Post
    Actinic support said this can't be done without having 2 different stores.
    AFAIK that is the only way to do it!

If there's sufficent demand for two curranceys then may be you should have two sites. Plan it right, with varying content and you could sew up your target market.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Is that not a little risky with getting into duplicate content? I could try and alter the descriptions. I totally agree with it, makes me a little nervous.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by randy1 View Post
        Is that not a little risky with getting into duplicate content? I could try and alter the descriptions. I totally agree with it, makes me a little nervous.

Thanks
        That would be the best thing about you situation though. Look at each of your products from a different point of view and generate new descriptions, titles, the works. That way you're covering different search terms.

The downside is that it's another site to maintain, but if it's so important to have dual currency the rewards might be worth it.

Army Gore-tex
        Winter Climbing Mitts
        webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
        Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Thanks for the input. It looks like I will have to go down that road. I'm assuming you can copy products from one site to the other. I hope so other wise I have a lot of work. I think I'd rather create a fresh site. The one I'm using is already an upgraded site.

Comment

Working...
          X