Advanced LINK Variables Exposed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced LINK Variables Exposed?

Is it possible in design code to use the variables for the Link URL and Link Text for an advanced link from the product links tab?

I can't find them and have a feeling they're not exposed as they're used internally in Actinic for [LINK] substitution in the product description.

Originally posted by drounding View Post
    Is it possible in design code to use the variables for the Link URL and Link Text for an advanced link from the product links tab?

I can't find them and have a feeling they're not exposed as they're used internally in Actinic for [LINK] substitution in the product description.
    The link text is the variable Link which contains the text from the Advanced link but it includes some extra coding for the embedded html.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Agreed, but I would like to be able to reference the text or URL in the design and was hoping it was exposed (like it is for the simple link) but it doesn't seem to be.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
        Agreed, but I would like to be able to reference the text or URL in the design and was hoping it was exposed (like it is for the simple link) but it doesn't seem to be.
        Well the help file says no and does not even mention the variable Link which does contain the link text.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
        SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
        Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
        X