Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paragraph Spacing

Hello,

I'm pretty sure this is more of a coding issue as opposed to an Actinic issue but it would be useful if someone could help.

I seem to be having layout problems with all my Actinic extended info pages:

http://www.especiallyforher.co.uk/fl...fo_VAL0109.php

On Internet Explorer 6+ it looks as expected but on Firefox 3 the upgrade options have a double gap above them and have no gap at the bottom making the page look messy. Any one get any ideas ?

Paul

It looks like you are using line breaks instead of margins and padding.

Try using them instead. You will almost get the same layout across the browsers, even tho IE and FF displays them slightly differently too (but not in such a drastic way).
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

It's probably a table rendering issue across browsers, you have a number of options to try, perhaps the easiest is to see what a <br/> or two inserted after the table for the options does. That may well solve it for you. Alternatively add a class to the table and setup the top and bottom margins. FF is actually rendering things as designed, IE is trying to help by adding some logic that you'd want some space in between them. Make your mind up which one is best approach.

You also have an empty <p> tag just above the table and another <br/>, these could all go if you style the table properly.

Get yourself Firebug added to your firefox to see the code in real time.

Comment

Working...
      X