Adjusting size of Country Name field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adjusting size of Country Name field

Does anybody know where the font size of the 'Country Name' field on Checkout Page 1 is controlled from, as I would like to increase it's size slightly

I have searched through Design | Text without luck and the layout does not contain the span class controlling it.

It is being set by a span class="actxsmall", but don't want to alter the font size for 'actxsmall' as this will make changes throughout the site.

The appropriate layout appears to be the 'INVOICE COUNTRY' layout
    and I assume the relevant bit of code is being generated by Actinic in the following bit of the layout:
    Code:
       <Actinic:LOCATION TYPE='INVOICECOUNTRY'>
       <td>
          <input type="text" name="INVOICECOUNTRY" size="20" maxlength="75" value="<actinic:variable name="InvoiceCountry" />" />
       </td>
       </Actinic:LOCATION>
    My guess is that an Actinic script is generating this code but I have no idea which one to look through.

Full Code output by Actinic:
    Code:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td align="left"><span class="actxsmall">Canary Islands</span><input type="hidden" name="INVOICECOUNTRY" value="Canary Islands" /></td> <td align="right"><input type="submit" name="ACTION" value="Change" /></td> </tr> </table>
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Looking at the perl files I believe this is referenced by design text -1, 1967 and -1, 1970.
    This is picked up and only shown on line of course - you won't see any change in preview.

I expect it would affect all cart etc related text, but try changing it (-1, 1967) to see if it helps.

Failing that I think you're looking at a perl mod.

Comment

Thanks Norman, it was (-1, 1973) being actxsmall and not actxxsmall.
      I had already found that (forgot to mention is in the origianl query), but assumed it would be effecting a lot of text throughout the site so didn't test it.

I have altered the class name and uploaded and it does appear to only effect the 'Country Name' and 'Ship to different address' fields.

Out of interest which perl file did you find it referenced in, I assume you knew which perl file to check purely through years of experience and modifying perl files.
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
        Thanks Norman...
        Thanks for the accolade but it's Duncan.

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
        ...Out of interest which perl file did you find it referenced in, I assume you knew which perl file to check purely through years of experience and modifying perl files.
        Just a bit of Sherlock Holmes really.

It's actually referenced twice - in ActinicAddressBook.pm and also in ActinicPXML.pm. It's only used once within ActinicPXML.pm as $sFontOpen but is referenced as $sOpenTag many times as part of a sub called FONT in ActinicAddressBook.pm.

Comment

For some reason I always get you both mixed up in my mind but this is the first time I have actually typed the wrong name.

My mind seems to blur you both into one person.
          Darren Guppy
          Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Working...
          X