Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best seller dotted box code

Hello,
    I have dotted boxes around my homepage best seller list which merge as lines on the published site if it's scrolled (an annoyance).

I have tried to change the code (below) to solid but then the boxes completely disappear, any help appreciated?

Code:
    <td class="dotted_outline_blue" valign="top" width="33%">
    Thanks Ed
    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Change 'dotted 'to 'solid' in the dotted_outline_blue class in the css.

Comment

Sorry bit lost - I changed the dotted to solid in the layout code from design / library / layouts / homepage bestsellers list / then it was found in list layout settings like a table?

When I edited the code to solid no lines at all were visibe, I'm guessing somewhere it requires a width like 1px but have no clue where?

Am I in the wrong place?

Thanks Ed

Comment

Ed you need to go to Design view, then Actinic StyleSheet, then search for dotted_outline_blue and change as required.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

thanks

Thanks - never come accross that route to make changes, brilliant!

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
            Ed you need to go to Design view, then Actinic StyleSheet, then search for dotted_outline_blue and change as required.
            or.. right click the class (dotted_outline_blue) in design mode and select to look up in stylesheet - this opens the stylesheet and takes you right there ... a fantastic and overlooked feature in the latest release.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
              or.. right click the class (dotted_outline_blue) in design mode and select to look up in stylesheet - this opens the stylesheet and takes you right there ... a fantastic and overlooked feature in the latest release.
              agreed!
              A very underplayed improvement, IMO
              Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by jont View Post
                Awesome I didn't even notice that - which release was this added on to? Now layout changes are easy again

Comment

It has swung me from using external sheets to bringing code into the actinic.css as it makes inline coding a cinch.

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

It also makes me more tolerant of the extra crap that gets put ino the actinic css file as i can now easily find the css i need at the right click of a button

Comment

Originally posted by EdHarrison View Post
                      Hello,
                      I have dotted boxes around my homepage best seller list which merge as lines on the published site if it's scrolled (an annoyance).
                      This is a well-documented IE6 bug. You can get around it with a separate style only for IE6 and some javascript something like:

<script type="text/javascript">
                      document.write('<!--[if IE 6]><style type="text/css" >.dotted_outline_blue {border: solid 1px #815B7E;padding: 5px;}</style><![endif]-->')</script>
                      ActiveStock
                      On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
                      **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
                      Free 30 Day Trial
                      ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

Working...
                      X