Adding a fragment banner with text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding a fragment banner with text

I'm trying to add a large banner background to category pages with text/links on top. Just spoken to support and they say the only way it can be done is by using "image to the left of text" layout, but this won't display the text on top of the image as I'd like. Is there a way I can achieve this?
    Attached Files

Either create your own layout to use for this purpose, so you get things exactly as you want them or add a fragment, choose 'text only' as the layout and then embed your own html into it.

You will need to know html and css either way though if none of the standard layouts give you what you are looking for. I take it the text on the right is going to be text physically added, not part of the image?

Comment

You can use the fragment title and text to create a layout to hold the text for seo and format the fragment layout to set the background image - I do this on Party Connection with the 1960's & Wild West etc using this concept

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Oooooo, that's nice Jonty
        "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Working...
        X