Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Overwrite shopping list' confirmation page

Hi,

Does anybody know how to change the buttons that appear on the 'overwrite shopping list' confirmation page? There are two buttons 'confirm' and 'cancel'.

I have changed the look of the checkout buttons as per AUG, so I thought it would be nice if these buttons had similarly designed button images. Any thoughts?

Many thanks.

Try something like this:
    <input type="image" name="ACTION_CONFIRM" src="button_confirm_button.gif" alt="<Actinic:Variable Name="ConfirmButton"/>" />
    <input type="image" name="ACTION_BUYNOW" src="button_checkout_button.gif" alt="<Actinic:Variable Name="CheckoutButton"/>" />
    <input type="image" name="ACTION_CANCEL" src="button_cancel_button.gif" alt="<Actinic:Variable Name="CancelButton"/>" />

Comment

Hello Duncan,

Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately that is not the page I wanted to change.

I think you are referring to the 'Add to cart confirmation' on the 'Select Page Type' drop down menu, but I was hoping to change the 'Overwirte Saved Cart Confirmation Page', which is lower down on the same menu.

If I select this page I just see {Page Details} {Page Body} in the Bulk Area, so I begining to think it is buried in a script somewhere.

Comment

I'm looking for this too...
        Kenny Fraser
        http://kennyfraser.com

Comment

Working...
        X