Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finding the fragment layout name (somehow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finding the fragment layout name (somehow)

v8.5.3

I am trying to get to the name of the layout as used by a fragment within the actinic products, - we've used 20 or so layouts to give me certain types of layouts (technical, table, list, image and so on) and I'm now wanting to export the fragments together with the "fragment layout name"

I've tried exporting "all content", this gives me a field called "Fragment Layout" but its always empty !

I can run around the actinic database (internally) no probs, but can't accurately (guarantee to) derive the layout name.

I can clearly see that I need to look in the Product.ProductReference field to get the number, I can then link across to the UserDefinedProperties.sContentID field and then this gives me the choice of multiple entries within the UserDefinedProperties.sValue field.

I can clearly see that this correlates to the DesignObjects.nID field (as in the layout identifier)
    but as there is multiple choices, where's the hidden link to tell me WHICH layout I need to use for this particular fragment.

can some expert help me out a bit here please.
    kev
Working...
X