Registered Customer - When Logged on Some Product Layouts don't show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registered Customer - When Logged on Some Product Layouts don't show

I have a special offers area on my new site, only visible to registered customers, within that I have several products.

When I use the standard Actinic Layouts they show up fine when a customer is logged in, but when I use one of my modified layouts - they don't.

I've tried going back to square one, taking a layout that works and setting that out in the format I wan't, being careful not to delete anything.. and I still havent been able to resolve the problem.

It's nothing to do with the Product Content Prices being enabled/visible for that customer group, as the tick boxes are checked, also if I use a standard layout for that product it works, its only when I use a modified layout it doesnt.

I checked all the layouts, checked that my modified layouts are in the available layouts, they are.. I really don't know where I should be looking for the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated..
    Last edited by pinkequine; 24-May-2009, 11:04 AM. Reason: solved problem wanted to make it clearer for anyone else looking at it
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Update

Hi

I have resolved the problem, its absolutely nothing to do with Layouts.. one of my customer groups was not working as it should.

I set up a new group. I then had to associate all the accounts from the original to the new. 0nce I had done that it all worked fine.

It must have got corrupted and so was nothing I had done wrong after all.
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Comment

Working...
    X