Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity/Price Grid

Hello,

Another Question, I'm looking to create a grid to display the prices.

For example:

The top row has the colour, the side coloumn has the quantity, and in each row/coloumn is the price depending on what that square matches with the top row or side coloumn.

Is there a way of setting this up in layouts? Not sure how this would work.

I've already set up the grid, and prices etc, but with static links instead of the product options, I've currently left the links blank as i'm not sure what the right URL is for adding to the cart (?additem=1221&qty=5 something along them lines... Is there a way of creating this type of link?)

I hope that has made sense.

Thanks!

Norman @ Drillpine.biz has an add-on which creates this functionality. For the very low cost he offers it at, it's a steal, considering the amount of time it would take to create yourself.

Comment

Thanks for the link, it's a handy plugin, but not quite what i'm looking for.

A set quantity would need to be on the top row, with set sizes down the side coloumn, with the middle cells being the prices corrisponding with quantity and size it's inline with, then the user clicks the price to add to cart.

Just like this for example http://www.jamjarprint.co.uk/deluxe_...s_printing.asp

So far i've created two options with quantity and size, and tried to change the layout for different dropdown menus and radio buttons to drop it into a table/grid but can't seem to work out the Actinic Ways!

Would anyone else have any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
      X