Seperate homepage built oustide of actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seperate homepage built oustide of actinic

Not sure f this is a dumb question, possible or not possible.

Can I build a seperate home page outside of actinic as the landing page? Then have the homepage actinic creates as a seperate page, in effect it becomes the store page or even bettr, can I skip it out of the loop completely and link direct to the store index page in actinic from the new homepage?
    Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

-Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of Five Rings

Jake
    Buy Fire Extinguishers
    Fire Extinguishers

You set Actinic to be the homepage on the domain root - much better than creating another separate page to maintain.

Comment

^^^^^^^ +1

Comment

looking t make a design tweek you see, where the home page has a slightly different feel to he rest of the site.

if i create a new template, can it be saved for only the home page?
        Water is both ordered and flexible at the same time. It maintains its own identity, but conforms as necessary to the circumstances around it.

-Miyamoto Musashi - The Book of Five Rings

Jake
        Buy Fire Extinguishers
        Fire Extinguishers

Comment

You can set any layout on any page. Just place a blockif around the code differences to check the pagename or similar.

If you really want it completely different then keep it outside of Actinic but think of the future maintenance involved.

Don't forget that most visitors will not land on your domain root anyway - at least not if you have half decent SEO.

Comment

Working...
          X