Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying a different design to the site ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Applying a different design to the site ?

Hello,

I have another problem and I would be thankful if you could help me out again.

I was just wondering how I can apply a design (via design wizard) to the whole site ?
    Thing is, when I apply a design using the design wizard, it seems half of the site has been updated while the other half remains the same ? It also seems that I cant access some pages i have on the site from the content tree.

Am i doing something wrong, or has the person who updated the site before me somehow mucked it up and split the site in two ?

Anyhow, is there a way to override a new design for EVERY single page ?

Design > Themes > Advanced > Page Layouts .. select your new one there

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Eeeh..... that doesnt help me at all. I can play around with that all i want - no change.

Comment

Have you tried the advanced page config on the same page?

Bikster

Comment

Which pages are not changing? Is it pages such as search, checkout or are some of the product sections not changing?

Bikster

Comment

I assume you dont mean 'page details' ? Where would I access that ?

Comment

Design > Themes > Advanced > Page Layouts >Advanced Page Config

that allows you to set the specific areas of the site

Bikster

Comment

If the product pages are showing different these have been set manually .. switch to the section and under the layout tab > site .. you can set the page layout manually there (similar for brochure pages)

Bikster

Comment

Ah indeed, I went there and set EVERYTHING to 'design wizard outer layer', but still, once I go throguh the design wizard, the site is still only half changed.
                  One half of the site is exactly how I want it, but the other is still the same as before.

EDIT: Once I went into th eadvanced page options, i just selected one page which had the right look and set it to all possible pages, so thats fine now.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X