Permutations images with prices not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permutations images with prices not working

Ok got a problem with permutations. I've done a search but can't find any posts answering my problem.

Permutation choice image disappears when i select "include Prices"

When i untick "Include Prices" the image appears with the permutation choice.

Solutions? anyone?

Thanks
    Benn
    Personalied Mug Gifts Personalised Mouse mats

"Permutation Choice Image" is not a standard Actinic variable. Are you using an add-on or code from an article somewhere?

If so, we'd need to know what it is.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply,

I followed the instruction from the AUG, "Display Images against Radio button choices"

Thanks
      Benn

Comment

That article is intended for simple Attributes with simple Choices. It involves modifying the Radio Button Choice layout.

You want to use it on Permutations where a completely different type of Radio Button Layout is used (Radio Button Permutation Entry) if you decide to show the additional prices.

Unfortunately, it would be a big and tricky job to adapt that Advanced Guide article to work on the Radio Button Permutation Entry layout.

I wrote that Advanced Guide article several years ago and I don't have any free time to re-do it to suit your needs. Perhaps someone else with a few hours to spare...
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman,

I appreciate the reply and the work you did so we could all use that code.

No matter i will work around it. My abilities are not to a standard of being able solve this issue and far from it (im learning though) so hopefully somebody will solve this problem in the near future.

Many thanks
          Benn

Comment

Working...
          X