Price List QTY in horizontal table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price List QTY in horizontal table

Hi I want to get the PriceLayout into a horizontal table.
    Customer has 5 price bands on certain products that will always be the same.
    So want to acheive something like the following

1+ 5+ 10+
    £1.00 95p 80p

I can make it do
    1+ £1.00

5+ 95p
    etc

I dont undertsand how it seems to add extra carriage returns in to go vertical, instead of just going horizontaly across the page?

I am trying to acheive this type of structure at a sub section level based on the product information. I have got the 1 product per subsection/ and the standard advanced code to represent the products as a sub section list

http://www.thepackagingstore.co.uk/s...ard_Boxes.html
    Thanks

My current PriceLayout code is

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsFirstQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201">
    (<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> item
    </actinic:block>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3e%201">
    1+
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsMiddleQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
    <actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> +
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsLastQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
    <Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> +
    <br /><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Excluding Tax" />

Any ideas on this one, willing to pay for the code if need be

Martyn

Comment

NorMatrix? http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html

Comment

Thank shad a look not quite what i was looking for, but last night decided to go the long way round and create custom variables for the pricing and now can lay them out as I want to in my section template. spoke to acininc as well, and they said that as the price breaks where in a list it would be a big problem to sort it.

Comment

It can be done, takes a bit of thought and some coding changes on the price layout, but certainly not a problem. Here's an example - http://www.medisupplies.co.uk/acatal...d_Nitrile.html

Comment

Yes thats what I want all along, I also have a colour choice, and want to present it in the sub section layout in a grid in the same manor so have several products like you appear to have.
            I will come and fetch the code as only in swadlincote-can we come to an agreement???

Comment

Here's how to get a horizontal layout.

We'll assume you're using Compact Tax Inclusive Price throughout the site.

As this is a tabular display we'll use html tabes as that's what they're good at.

Go to Design / Library / Layouts / Price Lists / Standard Retail Price List.

Replace the code there with:
              Code:
              <td align="center">
              	<actinic:variable name="PriceLayout" />
              </td>
              Click the "Click here to edit list layout settings".

Replace Start of List with:
              Code:
              <table>
              	<tr>
              		<td>
              			<actinic:variable name="ProductPriceDescription" />
              		</td>
              Replace End of List with:
              [code]
              </tr>
              </table>

OK out.

Go to Design / Library / Layouts / Prices / Compact Tax Inclusive Price.

Replace the code there with:
              Code:
              <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e">
              	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsFirstQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
              		<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201">
              			<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/>
              		<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3e%201">
              			1 - <actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/>
              		<br/>
              	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsMiddleQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
              		<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> - <actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/>
              		<br/>
              	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsLastQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
              		<Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/>+
              		<br/>

<actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" />

That's it. You should now get a price display like the attached.

You can always add classnames to the TD cells to style their content.
              Attached Files
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for that- learning every day

Comment

Working...
                X