Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product visibility and customer groups

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the following?...

I have several customer groups which each view their own products when they login; some of the products appear half way down the page as when I untick 'Product Visible' on the products they're not suppose to view, it does it but still includes the <td> that contains the hidden product.

This results in a lot of empty <td>'s at the top of the page pushing down the visible products. Any ideas on how to get around this? How can I get rid of the empty <td>'s?

Thanks

You need to go to the design tab and move the <TD> so that it is inside the block that prevents the hidden products from being shown.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X