Stuck on Corporation layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on Corporation layout

hey guys hope you can help. I've searched but not found any answers to suit.

Basically im trying to change the design of the site run by my parents

Currently the site is on the Corporation layout, it's a mess, navigation is all over the place, so im going to attempt revamp there site. I now want to use the design wizard to change the look of the site. When i attempt this the site layout/design doesn't change.

ive checked the ..Setting > site options > layout, they are all set on design wizard.
    Ive checked the ..Design > Themes > Advance Theme > Page layout ...there all set at Design Wizard.

The site is still stuck on Corporation.. any suggestions?

many thanks
    Benn

here is the link to the site.
    Personalied Mug Gifts Personalised Mouse mats

Hi Benn, have you tried closing down and then opening back up, sometimes that solves things like this. If not, then instead of switching to the design wizard, try switching to an alternative theme instead and see if that works.

Comment

Hi Lee thanks for your response.

Tried shutting the site and starting again = still stuck on corporation
      Tried changing theme (Executive) then applied settings, shut down then starting again. = still stuck on corporation.

Scratching the head here!

Im thinking of taking a snapshot and redesign on another computer and then snapshot it back in, if that makes sense.
      Personalied Mug Gifts Personalised Mouse mats

Comment

Check the layouts applied in site options, see if they tie in, i suspect not. If they do then on a page not working as it should, check the layout tab on there and see what that is using. Finally if that all seems fine, go into the advanced theme configuration and look on the page layouts tab in there, see if anything strange can be seen.

If all of that shows nothing, i'd do a database compact and if that didn't work, it's probably going to need you to register a support query with them. make sure you are on the latest version of the software too, the interim upgrades on a version are available free off their site.

Comment

Working...
        X