Dynamic Images and Extended Info Popups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic Images and Extended Info Popups

I am using Actinic v9 and Norman's Dynamic Choice Images.
    I would like my extended info popup page to show the current choice image.
    Has anybody achieved this?
    I apologise if this has been asked before but I've searched and can't see it .
    Thanks

If you want the single selected image to appear on the popup page instead of the normal extended info image: That's not possible. It might be with expensive custom code - email for a quote.

If you are asking to have Dynamic Choice Images on Extended Info Pages (the type that include full product details and an add to cart button):

Look in the Dynamic Choice Images readme for the code you have to put above the </head> tag in your overall layout.

Put the same code into your Extended Info layout, just above the </head> tag.

Note that due to a weird bug in Actinic you'll have to keep any extended info images (that you use with dynamic choice images) directly in your site folder. Images in other folders will appear to work on Preview but will fail with an error message instead of the icon on the live site.

Also, I have a better version of Dynamic Choice Images available. It's faster and less at risk from other Actinic bugs. Email for the update.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

We were looking for the single selected image to show on the popup page, upon reading your reply we're having a rethink on how we show this.

I will email you for the updated version of Dynamic choice Images.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X