Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Page Columns

Hi all, great site this for help.

I am very new to actinic, only been using for a week or so, but getting around the features. I am redesigning a site for a client and have it mostly there now, the problem I have is understanding where I change the columns on the featured products on the home page, they are currently in 2 columns, but I want them in 1 column. I have tried to change certain things, but cannot seem to locate the correct place for the columns.

I know it is not in the fragment area on the home page as I already have used that and understand that.

I have tried looking in the library and the site, but can only see the actual image names and titles and links in the site options area.

The images that are in the two columns are located here:

site options > Properties
    I can see the home page Image 1, 2 etc... and it is this that I want in 1 column. Can someone tell me where I edit that???

Many thanks in advance

Does any actinic users know how I can fix this, got a deadline.
    Thanks

Comment

To change the number of columns for the home page, try:

Settings > Site Options... > Layout tab
      scroll down to Fragment
      change Column Count For Brochure Fragments

3.5mm Audio Cables | Broadband Cables (RJ11) | Cable Adaptors

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have checked that and it states column count is 1. I just cannot locate the layout settings for the home page. It is not a fragment, as the fragment has 3 items in it, but after that I have a featured product listing and it is in 2 columns with widths of 49% and I cannot find where this is? I have searched through all the layout etc.. its driving me nuts. The site was given to me a snapshot and I need to find this.

Comment

In design view, click on a feature product.

Use the "up" arrow on the bottom left and corner (they have a yellow snailsheel behind them) and move up through the code until you see orange text.

This is a list layout, I have a feeling you'll find what you need in there.

If you're still having problems let us know, with a couple of screen grabs.

Army Gore-tex
          Winter Climbing Mitts
          webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
          Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Sounds like a marketing list renamed to me, click on it on the design tab and see what you are shown.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
              Sounds like a marketing list renamed to me, click on it on the design tab and see what you are shown.
              That's what I had assumed too Lee!

Army Gore-tex
              Winter Climbing Mitts
              webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
              Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Working...
              X