Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Go' Search code

Hi all,

Really pleased with the way the site design is moving along now and here it is at the mo on test:

http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial58790/index.html

I still have the issue tho with the Go button being left of the search box and would really appreciate some assistance if someone could take a little look please? I amended the code to have it float right and got what i wanted with alignment issues (as it was sitting in the middle b4) but just can't seem to move that darn Go button to sit t'other side of the search field!

Thanks all . .

B
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Try changing
    #premier_menu_top_right li
    to float left instead of right and then adjust your margins/order etc as required.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
      Try changing
      #premier_menu_top_right li
      to float left instead of right and then adjust your margins/order etc as required.
      Thanks bud, tried that but it didn't seem to make a difference?

B

Comment

Floating left reverses the order as attached. You should then be able to adjust margins and reorder if required.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
          Floating left reverses the order as attached. You should then be able to adjust margins and reorder if required.
          Thank you

If I remember rightly, it was set up like this anyways but I wanted to change it to sit neatly to the right. What's the easiest way (after suggesting what you have above) to still have it seated to the right? I added more space because of the cart contents spilling out into the page as suggested too the other week.

Thanks.

Brian

Comment

Hi All,

I was hoping that someone could just help me get these text boxes and links to sit against the right hand side of the 'premier_menu_top_right' please. About to launch the site and i can't seem to work it out?

thank you

Brian

Comment

Working...
            X