Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu Display Question

Hi,

I'm currently using one of the pre-made templates from the actinic library just so I can get the overall content sorted before I steam ahead with design.

So, I have my menu of categories on the left hand column but every time I click on an option it brings up an ugly menu in the centre of the screen with a bullet point style list. I'm sure you know what I mean as I'm assuming this is some kind of default setting?

It would look far nicer and be easier to use if the menu just had a scroll out option, so it slides to reveal the next option for each category.

Is there any way I can do that? I've looked through the forums and actinic itself but can't find anything. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places.

I'll apologise now if I make no sense.

Thank you,

Vicki

is there a url for us to see...

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
      is there a url for us to see...
      I'm afraid not. I've been doing this mainly on a trial. The business plus package has just been purchased and the person responsible for getting it onto a server needs to figure out how to do that - he's still just started to look into it!

Comment

You need to buy an addon off somewhere like www.drillpine.biz, it's not a standard option within actinic, so don't waste any more time looking. Go acordion menu or norlist menu i'd recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
          You need to buy an addon off somewhere like www.drillpine.biz, it's not a standard option within actinic, so don't waste any more time looking. Go acordion menu or norlist menu i'd recommend.
          Ah thank you! That answers my quesion!

Comment

Originally posted by ActinicNewbie View Post
            ugly menu in the centre of the screen with a bullet point style list.
            You should apply a section image to remove the ugly bullet which defaults if no section image is declared. Even with the slide-out-menu people will still get to the ugly page.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X