Dreamweaver CS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamweaver CS3

I went on the Actinic designer course and have been given the Designing with Actinic booklet.
    In the book it asks to find the 'store-design.html' file, i cannot find this!!
    Where is it? Anyone?
    I have v9 and I am keen to start designing.
    I have just bought Dreamweaver and am new to it, please be patient
    www.radiatorsandboilers.co.uk

Originally posted by ewhizz View Post
    I went on the Actinic designer course and have been given the Designing with Actinic booklet.
    In the book it asks to find the 'store-design.html' file, i cannot find this!!
    Where is it? Anyone?
    I have v9 and I am keen to start designing.
    I have just bought Dreamweaver and am new to it, please be patient
    The usual technique with Dreamweaver for a new design will be to design the basic outline of the store page which will act as a master template for the store. When complete this will be your 'store-design.html' file which is registered with actinic to become the main layout template. Move to Actinic and then add in the Actinic Inner layout and any other layouts you need.

All this should have been explained during the Designer course. If you already have a basic html page to work from this can be your 'store-design.html' (its a generic name) to start working with in Dreamweaver

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Brain drain

Didn't think about it being a generic name! It's been 6 months since doing the course and everything has gone from the memory cells now!!
      Thanks for putting me back on track
      www.radiatorsandboilers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X