Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying free delivery text if price over free delivery

Hi
    As it say in the title i am trying automatically displaying free delivery text if the price is over free delivery.

I thought I could do a block if with the product price variable is greater then xx but could not get it working.

If any on could shed any light on how to do this.

Thanks
    Elliott - Weybridge Lights

www.weybridgelights.co.uk

Block Ifs wont work online, they only work in the Actinic application at upload / site generation time and are acted upon at that point.

You would probably need to write some java script to capture the value of the items in the cart (total) and if exceeds the threshold, then display a message as needed, but you will need to take into account if you only provide the free shipping for one country and the user is from another country and so on, but will be possible under java script.

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno- View Post
      Block Ifs wont work online, they only work in the Actinic application at upload / site generation time and are acted upon at that point.

You would probably need to write some java script to capture the value of the items in the cart (total) and if exceeds the threshold, then display a message as needed, but you will need to take into account if you only provide the free shipping for one country and the user is from another country and so on, but will be possible under java script.
      I did not explain my self that well.

What I am trying to do is. On all the SPP I would like some text say this product have free delivery.

So I only want the text to be on the page when the product is over x amount.

Comment

Then you can add some local php for Actinic to process before uploading the page.

Comment

are you looking for something like this?

http://www.surf-wax.co.uk/acatalog/h...2dhillssurfwax

we use a block statement here to show delivery cost ..... it doesnt show an accumulated delivery cost, just the cost if you buy one item

Comment

In that case try...

Code:
            <actinic:block php="true">
            $actinicprice = <actinic:variable name="ProductPriceRaw" selectable="false" />;
            $freethreshold = 50;
            if ($actinicprice > $freethreshold )
              {
              echo "This product qualifies for FREE delivery.";
              }
            </actinic:block>
            Change the freethreshold value to the amount you want and the echo statement will show when the criteria is met.

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno- View Post
              In that case try...

Code:
              <actinic:block php="true">
              $actinicprice = <actinic:variable name="ProductPriceRaw" selectable="false" />;
              $freethreshold = 50;
              if ($actinicprice > $freethreshold )
                {
                echo "This product qualifies for FREE delivery.";
                }
              </actinic:block>
              Change the freethreshold value to the amount you want and the echo statement will show when the criteria is met.
              Just what i was looking for. Works great.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X