Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Css menu problem - Norlist

Hi guys

Im having trouble with Norlist, a really nice folding menu from drillpine.biz you probably heard of

the demo page is here
    http://testation.co.uk/acatalog/AC__DC_T_Shirts.html

to the bottom left you can see the menu, marked "T-shirt Browser" - If you mouse over it all is fine and it does what i want it to do. But, if you scroll down the page a little way and then mouseover, the menu folds out a little lower, scroll down further and mouse over and the menu begins to fold out underneath the bottom of the screen

Here is a site that also uses Norlist and has managed to achive exactly what im trying to do but i just cant figure out how

http://www.proairsoft.com/acatalog/Erikoisakut.html
    The fold out menu is always in place after scrolling down the page

If anyone has any ideas that would be great as Ive lost 2 days on this now!

thanks guys
    Barry

Drillpine has it's own support forum. The other site starts higher up the screen. To move up the popout you probably need to change the CSS style sheet for the menu and change the margin.
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi peblaco

thank you sooooo much for replying, really appreciate that

I think i have it fixed now thanks to you, although the top: -100px; was having no effecct, I tried adding bottom: -10px; and this seems to have done it.

For anyone else with the same problem the fix looks like this

.menulist ul {
      display: none;
      position: absolute;
      left: 125px;
      bottom: -10px;
      top: auto;
      }

Ive left the top: auto; in for the moment although it seems to have no effect, at least its working now

Thanks again for the helpful reply peblaco. I had been on the Drillpine board as well and Norman as ever was very helpful

wow! im delighted! thank you !!!

Comment

Working...
      X