Image control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image control

I have a fire product that comes in a choices of 4 different colours, Brass, Chrome, Black or White. I have made new variables for each colour. If the fire comes in say Brass and Black but not the other colours I would like to show an image of a brass and a black square image for each variable I have assigned the number '1' indicating the available colour choice.
    Any ideas how I can do this!
    www.radiatorsandboilers.co.uk

See the Starter Guide for "Hiding Things With Conditions" which you can, of course, use to "Show Things With Conditions".
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Problem solved!

Thanks for the answer to the problem both of you. Saved hours of time.
      www.radiatorsandboilers.co.uk

Comment

You could also have done this using a single text Variable. It could have contained any combination off comma separated "Brass, Chrome, Black, White". A slightly more complex condition like:
        Code:
        <actinic:block if="strstr%28strtolower%28%27%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22FirePlaceColours%22%20%2f%3e%27%29,%20%27brass%27%29">
        	BRASS IMAGE HERE
        </actinic:block>
        the Condition above in an easier to read form is:

strstr(strtolower('<actinic:variable name="FirePlaceColours"/>'), 'brass')

where we convert the variable to lower case so we don't have to worry about case before we compare it.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X