Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strip it bear

Hi There

I am hoping someone can help point me in the right direction.

I want to create a basic brouchure website without all the other buttons that seem to come along with the templates.

I’ve uploaded a screenshot of the first cut as it were and listed all the stuff I want to get rid.

1. Remove the shopping cart/checkout
    2. Remove this Nav bar completely
    3. Remove this products button.
    4. I would like to make this area outsite the site as it were a different colour to where the 5 is located.
    5. Remove these links but still have my newly created contact button still point to the contact form.

Is there a hide command out ther that I can place in the code or a way of deleting these things.

You can put
    <!--
    Hide this
    -->

Where Hide this is the code you want to hide.
    Kathy Newman

Comment

I can't see a screenshot attached.
      Peblaco

Comment

Turn off online ordering and remove the catalogue suspended text (phase -1 ID 335)? this will allow you to use the 'product' pages as additional navigation?
        Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
          I can't see a screenshot attached.
          Sorry, not sure how to upload scrrenshot, Ive clicked on the Insert Image Icon and it comes up with http:/ ect.. not sure how to point it to my image, any ideas.

Cheers Jo screen shot added
          Attached Files

Comment

manage attachments, browse to the image on your PC, upload.

or simple provide http path name to where you have put the image if its already on the web

Comment

Originally posted by jimbobwiki View Post
              Hi There

I am hoping someone can help point me in the right direction.

I want to create a basic brouchure website without all the other buttons that seem to come along with the templates.

I’ve uploaded a screenshot of the first cut as it were and listed all the stuff I want to get rid.

1. Remove the shopping cart/checkout
              2. Remove this Nav bar completely
              3. Remove this products button.
              4. I would like to make this area outsite the site as it were a different colour to where the 5 is located.
              5. Remove these links but still have my newly created contact button still point to the contact form.

Is there a hide command out ther that I can place in the code or a way of deleting these things.
              Only use brochure page layouts, and edit the brochure nav to remove the links you do not want. the rest will not be there by default

Comment

Originally posted by Donna Kempster View Post
                Turn off online ordering and remove the catalogue suspended text (phase -1 ID 335)? this will allow you to use the 'product' pages as additional navigation?
                Donna, Can you explain this a little bit more

Comment

Working...
                X