Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aligning products to the left

Good morning,

Wondering if anyone could please help. It might be basic to most of you but I am still learning actinic.

If you look at the link below you can see I have some sections with just two products in - however this will expand in the future and was wondering if I can align the 2 prods to the left instead of them floating aimlessly in the middle?

http://www.healthwithoutwealth.co.uk.../Canesten.html

I have set it so the layout is 3 products across - have tried to change to 2 but the effect is the same? Do I need to go to the design view and adjust it here?

it took me a while to understand what you were asking so i browsed the rest of the site to help. I find the products under "Embarrassing" quite strange, do people in this day and age still have a problem buying such products? I would expect them to be labelled more meaningfully.

The answer to your Q is a simple css fix - but my css is ****

Comment

I'm afraid I can't advise on the alignment issue with any confidence, but I'd expect it to be a CSS solution.
      I agree with Pinbrook about the 'Embarrassing' section title. I think this runs the risk of reinforcing potential customers' sense of embarrassment and may prevent them form ordering.
      I'd have thought something like 'Personal' would be more suitable.
      Kind Regards
      Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Hi there

Hmmm I agree with the 'personal' title it does sound better. I'm just the designer and other people have decided on section name - they want to copy such sites as chemist direct but will pass on your opinions

I might have a go with the css if I get the chance but will prob just wait till I can add more products and it will look better.

Comment

Working...
        X