Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product description text underline error

Hello

Wonder if anyone has a clue about this one? If you take a look at one of the product pages on my site, for example:

http://www.healthwithoutwealth.co.uk...e_Soother.html

you can see that the descriptive text underlines and changes colour when the mouse hovers over the text. This is obviously a link effect - can someone please tell me how to remove this effect and just have text which stays the same?

Have had a bash in the actinic stylesheet but still confused. Perhaps a close tag is missing somewhere?

Any more clarification needed just ask. Thank you so much for anyone who replies!

The anchor tag is around the product and price etc which is what is causing this. Look in your product layout for the anchor and correct it.

This seems to be browser specific and only appears for me with FF. I also see that you have layout issues on that page with IE6.

Install Firebug in Firefox and you will be able to diagnose lots of layout issues and make changes on-the-fly to test fixes.

Comment

This is very common with the Actinic standard layouts and Firefox.
      It's about time Actinic 'fixed' the layouts so that the anchor tags aren't left open like this!
      Tracey

Comment

Thank you very much that solved the problem. Will download the firefox firebug - looks like I will need it!

Comment

Working...
        X