Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

terms and conditions deleted by mistake help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terms and conditions deleted by mistake help!

Hello there

I am in design view and my terms and conditions have vanished

http://www.healthwithoutwealth.co.uk/acatalog/info.html

I was trying to be clever and wanted to change them from checkout page 1 so they were not visible at the bottom and were accessible via a link instead of scrolling down. So I did the link and deleted all the T&C at the bottom of the page in design view but when I went to the actual T&C (info) page in design view it had deleted them there as well!!

Can I drag them back from the layout code to design view or something? I did try this to no avail - I am still trying to tame this actinic beast but it keeps biting the hand that feeds..
    Any help very much appreciated, please excuse my ignorance...

can you go back to a previous snapshot?

Comment

I could but would lose a days work so trying to see if can save the situation first

Comment

can you not put the variables back in

Code:
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="About Us" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsAboutUsTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Purchase" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsMakingAPurchaseTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Shipping And Handling" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsSHChargesTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Delivery" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsDeliveryScheduleTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Backorders" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBackordersTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Tax Charges" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTaxChargesTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Credit Card Security" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsCCSecurityTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Guarantee" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsGuaranteesTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Reaching Us" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsReachingUsTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Privacy Policy" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsPrivacyPolicyTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Returns Policy" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsReturnsPolicyTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
                 <actinic:variable name="TermsAndConditions" value="Remittance Terms" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsRemittanceTermsShown%22%20%2f%3e" />
        or is this not what you mean

Comment

yes this is what I mean but not sure how to do this as never done it before? Is it done in design view and if so could I please have some steps on what to do?

Thanks!

Comment

copy the code and paste it were it is suppose to be

and better method would be go to the library and revert the edited layout back to factory default. Before you do this take a snapshot so if you change the wrong layouts you can at least roll back to the current state

Comment

thanks very much will give this a go then and remember to site snapshot more often once again, I keep forgetting this

Comment

Working...
              X