Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling products individually or by the case

Hi,

I would like to display two prices so that the customer has the choice to order a single item or a case. I would like to use radio buttons and associate a different price with each options. So far i've tried it with check boxes and it didnt really work the way i planned.

Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or send me a tutorial link.

Thanks

Rob

Setup a product for the individual and a product for the case. Then stop and read the inbuilt help on "Permutations", then continue with a smile on your face.

Comment

LOL, ok sounds like a good plan.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I have created two product now, one for single products and one for the case.

Created a component, an attribute and two choices.

I have then filled in the permutations and changed the layout to radio buttons.

This now works and if you select either radio button it changes the price and adds it to the basket.

The only problem i have is that it adds the associated product on as well so you end up having two items in the basket. I set the price of the associated products to zero and overrided the prices manually in the permutations tab, so then no extra cost is added on.

But now the cart looks odd as you have duplications in there.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Comment

I got it, just needed to check the "No Order Line for Main Product" box.

Job Done.

Comment

Working...
          X