X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$ sign position

In French, the $ sign is suppose to be placed after the amount, like this:

3,00 $

Is there a way/place I could « easely » change the position or the layout of the price ?

Thank you !
    Bernard Morin

You could fix this in the price layout. E.g. for a UK site that displays prices using layout "Product Price Including Tax" like £12.34 I'd change that layout from:
    Code:
    <actinic:block PHP='true'>priceformat("<actinic:variable name="SecondCurrencyFormat" selectable="false" />","<actinic:variable name="TaxInclusivePrice" selectable="false" />", "<actinic:variable name="TaxInclusivePriceAlt" selectable="false" />");</actinic:block>
    To:
    Code:
    <actinic:block PHP='true'>echo str_replace('£', '', '<actinic:variable name="TaxInclusivePrice" selectable="false" />' . ' $');</actinic:block>
    Since you've told us nothing about your site, base currency or type of price that you display you'll have to use this as guidance only.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Site is : www.secondemain.ca

Prices are NOT taxes inclusive and the're now displayed like this :

Prix : $3.00

I would like displayed like this :

Prix : 3,00$ (with a comma instead of a dot)

Thank you !
      Bernard Morin

Comment

You'll have to tweak the ActinicCatalog.mdb database. Close Actinic. Back up ActinicCatalog.mdb before doing anything else. Open ActinicCatalog.mdb in Access and look in the currencies table. Find the Canadian Dollars entry.

Change

SMONDECIMALSEP from . to ,

SMONTHOUSANDSEP from , to .

ICURRENCY from 0 to 1

Exit out of Access.

Start Actinic and that's that.

I see that you've been inconsistent between your first and fifth posts. In one you want 12,34 $ and in the other you want 12,34$. The above is for 12,34$. If you want the space then set ICURRENCY to 3.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

It's done... with consistency : 3,00 $

Thank you Norman !
          Bernard Morin

Comment

Working...
          X