Fragment images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment images

i have been using fragments to describe each section of the store as you change level

ie if i was selling tv's i have used fragments to describe faltscreens, and attacked an image to them but i really want to have the image above the text and cant see how to do it.

i have managed to get the products centerd but cant figure this out and now they dont match lol

what i am trying to do is get the images like this one to sit on top of the text, i can do it for products, but not the sections that link to the products if that makes sense

hope it makes sense, i can send a link as i havent uploaded any of it yet as im doing it on a back up pc and will be loading it up on thur with the graphics designer
    Attached Files

Comment

I don't think there is a standard fragment layout that does that. You will therefore need to learn how to create new layouts (user guide) and adjust the html within them to achieve what you are after. The code inside a fragment layout is as simple as it gets really, a good 20 mins studying and playing with that and you should be well up to speed.

An alternative solution if you don't fancy learning the above is to split the content into 2 fragments, do an image only one for the image and a text only one for the text.

Comment

cool i will have a good read now, im not shy to learning new things

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
          I don't think there is a standard fragment layout that does that. You will therefore need to learn how to create new layouts (user guide) and adjust the html within them to achieve what you are after. The code inside a fragment layout is as simple as it gets really, a good 20 mins studying and playing with that and you should be well up to speed.

An alternative solution if you don't fancy learning the above is to split the content into 2 fragments, do an image only one for the image and a text only one for the text.

okay might be out of my depth now lol, so i m trying to figure it out, and cant even get the cheat work around you suggested to work either lol

as its not really a fragment its more the section heads for each seperate department and if i split them they link to 2 seperate areas

its a knightmare trying to figure this out lol, its probably a 2 second job for someone with a clue lol

Comment

Re-reading your previous comment, you are talking about sub-sections not fragments? go to Settings and Section Link Layout and try "Image Above..".
            Peblaco

Comment

lol how stupid do i feel now

Comment

Working...
              X