Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order confirmation layout

Hi,

For some reason the black lines between the list of ordered products on the order receipt for my client (not the customer) seems to have disappeared. See attached.

Not a big thing but as the order goes through the workshop it can get a bit confusing. Ideally would like to put back the black lines.

Did have a search of previous questions but found no answer. Any help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers...Paul
    Attached Files

Maybe you had a custom report in use before, have you switched actinic versions and it has been overrided, or maybe changed machines recently?

Comment

Hi Lee,

I've recently upgraded from v9 to business version and have added and then removed the Teclan page index option (client wasn't happy with it). Not sure at what point the lines disappeared.

Would be good to know where they can be found though so I can put them back. Any ideas?

Cheers...Paul

Comment

I'm not sure if they are included in a snapshot, i think not, but worth at least trying an old backup just to see.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulM View Post
          Hi Lee,

I've recently upgraded from v9 to business version and have added and then removed the Teclan page index option (client wasn't happy with it). Not sure at what point the lines disappeared.

Would be good to know where they can be found though so I can put them back. Any ideas?

Cheers...Paul
          The report files are stored in the main Actinic folder, usually in c:\program files\actinicv9 rather than in the site folder, the files use a .rpt extension. You might just find something in the SiteUpgrade folder under the ActinicV9 folder in Program Files, as there is a folder in my copy called Upgrade v9.0.5.0.0.0.JHZA which is empty, as all the sites are stored in folders with names like Backup v9.0.4.0.0.0.JFA, that one may be related to upgrading the program folder.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
          SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
          Custom Packages

Comment

The reports are not included in a snapshot as they are not site dependant.

They can be found in the main Actinic vx directory as mentioned above with an rpt extension.

If you haven't got backups of the default ones then PM me your specific Actinic version and I'll email them to you.

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for the help. I've found quite a few .rpt files on an old complete backup. Is there a specific file that I should copy over? I can see one called Invoices and another called Orders. Or should I just copy them all over?

Cheers...Paul

Comment

Backup your current ones and then copy over the Invoices and Orders files.

Comment

Hi,

Unfortunately it didn't work. Any other suggestions welcome.

Cheers...Paul

Comment

I doubt it's your report unless it's been modified but I'll give it a quick check if you want.

If you modify your profile to accept PMs I'll send you my email address - or PM me with your address.

Also what do you mean by this?:
                    For some reason the black lines between the list of ordered products on the order receipt for my client (not the customer) seems to have disappeared. See attached.

Comment

Working...
                    X