Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blocking a layout in the checkout area

OK

i have searched around and all i can find is answer on how to show something in the checkout.

I have parts of my side bars that are not required in the checkout and if im honest i dont have a clue as to how to construct a block statement to hide these through all the checkout pages.

Or can someone point me in the right direction, i have scanned through the KB and done the usual search without much luck

any help would be appreciated

Darren

I'm sure Jo (Pinbrook) posted one somewhere
    Maybe in the V9 hints and tips thread?? (whereever the hell that is nowadays!)
    Tracey

Comment

there ya go, confusing me

actually i found that thread, but it was about displaying not hiding, but i get what your saying "not equal" i will have a play and be back if i get stuck

thanks to you both, but no more time today, be called on to site to make some decisions - i hate making a decision

Comment

I took the easy approach and created a new layout for the checkout based on my shop layout but with the bits i wanted to block deleted.

All seems to be working fine, doing it this way means i have to look after another outer layout if i make a change but its the way i understand it.

thanks for the pointers

Comment

Working...
        X