Recently Viewd Image - thumbnail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently Viewd Image - thumbnail

Using the Recently Viewed Image (Vertical Recent Products List Layout) the image is supposed to be the thumbnail from what I can see - but it actually picking up the main product image and not the thumbnail.

In our case this matters as the list has a coloured background and the thumbnail are transparent .gifs, the products normal .jpgs.

In recentproductssupport.js I found this code
    Code:
    function ReplaceVariables(sTemplate, aRecentItem)
    	{
    	var sImageURL = catalogDir + aRecentItem.sThumb;				//	add catalog path to Image
    	sTemplate = sTemplate.replace(/_PID_/g,   aRecentItem.sPid);			//	_PID_	replaced by ProductID
    	sTemplate = sTemplate.replace(/_ENAME_/g, escape(aRecentItem.sPname));		//	_ENAME_	replaced by Escaped Product Name
    	sTemplate = sTemplate.replace(/_NAME_/g,  aRecentItem.sPname);			//	_NAME_	replaced by Product Name
    	sTemplate = sTemplate.replace(/_PRICE_/g, aRecentItem.sPprice);			//	_PRICE_	replaced by Product Price
    	sTemplate = sTemplate.replace(/_THUMB_/g, sImageURL);				//	_THUMB_	replaced by Image filename
    	sTemplate = sTemplate.replace(/_SSURL_/g, ssURL);				//	_SSURL_	replaced by SearchScript URL
    	sTemplate = sTemplate.replace(/_HREF_/g, 'href');				//	_HREF_	replaced by href (prevents actinic Perl munging it)
    	return sTemplate;
    	}
    should the line referring to sImageURL refer to the Thumbnail or it is somewhere else needing fixed. It is refering to _THUMB_ so I guess it is actually meant to use the thumbnail image.....

Or am I wrong and the image name is passed into this code
    Code:
    function CreateRecentProduct(sPid, sPname, sPprice, sThumb)
    	{
    	this.sPid = sPid
    	this.sPname = sPname;
    	this.sPprice = sPprice;
    	this.sThumb = sThumb;
    	}
    If so how do I update the call sending this.
    Thanks
    David Cunningham

www.truska.com
    -----------------------------
    ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

It won't be using the thumbnail image, not a chance, cos people do not fill those out most of the time, it will be creating thumbs from the product image and calling them something similar to cause the confusion. That's my idea on it anyway.

Comment

You can choose which image it uses in Settings > Site Options > Layout > Recent Products > Save Recent Products

Comment

Working...
      X