change 'cart caption' options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change 'cart caption' options

All the 'cart caption' options in my site have a white background and yellow writing - which is not all that suitable!! I am positive it was OK before I upgraded to v10 but, all I need to know is: How do I change these options to get a different background colour and font colour on these captions

If you go to http://www.skyelight.co.uk/cgi-bin/c...CTION=SHOWCART you can see what I mean

Thanks

Nick
    Nick
    www.skyelight.co.uk

The new v10 checkout has changed the styling, it is now using colours from your design > themes > advanced colour config to colour these areas, you need to either change them in there if you can, if not you need to get your hands dirty with the css, if you select the class name applied to one of these headings on the design tab, right click it and 'look up in stylesheet', it will take you to the class styling that area. If you know CSS you can change that, if you don't then stick with method 1.

Comment

Thanks for that - however, now I can see what is actually on these headings, I notice that Address is spelt wrongly on the <actinic:variable name="InvoiceTitle" />. How can I get that spelling corrected? It obviously got past the Actinic spell-check!!
      Nick
      www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

design > text i'd imagine where most text is maintained, it's been picked up and fixed in 10.0.2

Comment

Thanks for all your help much appreciated
          Nick
          www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X