Creating a New Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a New Design

Sorry if this is a silly question, i have just downloaded the actinic trial and as a graphic / web designer i wanted to see what the script was like and was hoping to customise a design.

Could anyone tell me what files or point me towards good guide for such a thing as ive searched the forums and cant find anything about it

cheers

Liam

If you switch to the design tab you will see bog standard HTML / CSS along with the Actinic functionality - so long as you retain the Actinic stuff you can do pretty much what you want to the HTML.

When building a completely new design I will usually do this in Dreamweaver to get the overall design right and using the Actinic plug-in import the design in to Actinic. I then switch to the design tab to style the Actinic layouts from within Actinic itself - you can export the layouts back into DW but the Actinic stuff tends to kill any visual layouts so is best to roll up your sleeves and code it directly.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

thanks for getting back to me, i dont see that on the version i downloaded

i have downloaded the trial of V10 is it perhaps somewhere different or not included on this version ?

Comment

ive reinstalled as designer now, thanks for that

Comment

Working...
        X