Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisst showing all sections and products

Hi All - sorry, me again

I am working on a shop that wants to have in the left hand column an UL drilling down to all section, sub section, sub sub section etc.

But then they would like to have the the products listed here as well, as the last UL in the list.

Every product that have has an extended info page, which is where the add to cart button is etc (the extended info is being used as the product page)

TopLevelSectionList gives me the top and second level in a list. I just want it to go further, all the way to the extended info page for the products in each section.

Any clues ?

Cheers

ok, kinda getting there now...

So far I have...

Code:
    <ul>
    	<actinic:block type="TopLevelSectionList" >
    		<li>
    			<a href="<actinic:variable name="SectionURL" />"><Actinic:Variable Name="SectionName"/></a>
    			<ul>
    				<actinic:block type="ChildSectionList" >
    					<li><a href="<actinic:variable name="SectionURL" />"><Actinic:Variable Name="SectionName"/></a>
                       <ul>
    					<li><a href="<actinic:variable name="SectionURL" />"><Actinic:Variable Name="SectionName"/></a>
    <ul>

<ul>
    					<li><a href="<actinic:variable name="SectionURL" />"><Actinic:Variable Name="SectionName"/></a></li>
    				</actinic:block>
    			</ul></li>
    			</ul>
    </li>
    			</ul>
                   </li>
    			</ul>
    		</li>
    </ul>
    This takes the sub sections down to 5 levels or so. Now I need to figure out how to include the products if present in a sub section...

Comment

There's a productlist block also, if it's a new shop why not use SPP setup instead and you will get what you want by default. On the surface it sounds like a huge menu is about to be shown, if it's only a small amount of products, perhaps just hardcoding it is a better idea, i can't see how any menu showing that much can be of any use?

Comment

Working...
      X