Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change navigation button or text colour

Hi Guys

I have tried for days now and am probably missing something very simple but what I would like to do is to have my navigation list that shows all the sections, display in either a different button colour or have a different coloured text for some sections but without this changing the acutual section colour heading itself.

The reason is that I would like to have related groups of products appear slightly different in the list but without altering the actual section colour

toys in red
    games in red
    sheds in blue
    garages in blue

Many thanks

Do we get to see the site or we going for the pure guess approach with regards to what you currently have setup?

Comment

Hi Lee
      The site is not live as yet, how do I show you site?

Appreciate your reply learning all this at a fast rate but never seem to catch you guys Thanks Roy

Comment

Not really possible without seeing it Roy, but it is possible to do, so don't worry too much about it and just let us know when there is something live to look at. Much depends on quite how clever you want it to be also, as you can change various other elements on the page to adopt the same colour, which can work great.

Comment

Working...
        X