Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Info background colour

Hi all,

I'm looking into changing the background image/colour of my extended info window as it currently uses the same as the website, is there a way to override this at all so I can just have a standard colour?

Thanks for any help

Welcome to the community, Alex.

Edit whatever Extended Info layout you're talking about. Look for the <body> tag and amend it to add some inline style. As this comes after the Actinic stylesheet is loaded it should override the colour set there.

E.g.

<body style="background-color: yellow;">
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for the help

I've put in the code but it doesn't seem to be making any changes to the layout

Here is what I have

<actinic:variable name="JavaScriptFunctions" />
      </head>

<body>

<body style="background-color: yellow;">

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0">
      <tr>
      <td rowspan="3" align="center" valign="top">
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsExtendedImageSpecified%22%20%2f%3e">
      <actinic:variable name="ExtendedInformationImage" value="Standard Extended Information Image" />
      </actinic:block>

Thanks for help

Comment

Preview a page and view the extended info page. Right-click within the text of that page and choose Refresh or Reload, depending on browser. If you see the right colour now, it was just a browser caching issue.

If you still don't, do View / Source and look at the <body...> tag. Does it contain the required code? If not, you've edited the wrong layout.

If these fail then you'll need to post an URL of a faulty page as it helps enormously to be able to see what you've got.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X