Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I justify this long product type to left align

Hi

I have some long product names and when I put them in a menu the justification is all over the place, I have tried Justify Left on my CSS but it doesnt work.

I have searched the forum on justify menu text and I came up blank, any help would be appreciated.

See the link here

Please ignore all the stuff in the middle of the page its only the menu titled "Browbands" that I am working on.

Any help would be appreciated
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

You have 3 spaces before your link text (&nbsp). I think this is causing it to indent. The second line isn't indenting of course, so it all looks out.

Your menu area is very narrow.

Comment

Thanks, I cant believe I didnt see that, I have been looking at it for hours trying to work it out and just couldnt find it.

Yes the menu is narrow, but am trying to get the centre part as wide as I can to allow better product layouts as we have lots of images. And even though we have Lightbox our customers dont really click on the extra images link to use it, so I have to try and fit them all on the product page. I've just purchased Drillpines Magic Zoom Plugin and I think thats going to do the job brilliantly, but still thats the long story reason as to why the narrow menus
      Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Comment

No, I didn't see it straight away either.

Not criticising the narrowness of the menu, just remarking on it. You do what's right for you.

Comment

Working...
        X