Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background Colour Change

Hi,

I need to change the background colour of our reciept page as it's black at the moment which looks really ghastly.

I'm in the design tab and have the layout code infront of me to select the change of colour, however when I double click BGColour it brings up another box that doesn't actually have anything to select to change it. Or am I being blind?

Any help is appreciated.

The backgrounds of both the receipt page and the checkout pages are a big mess.
    Which theme are you using, and what do you mean by
    double click BGColour
    , as this isn't in my layout code.

For my own site (using silver theme) I added a class to the parent layout code (Receipt Page Bulk).

Code:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="2" width="600" align="center">
       <tr>
          <td class="cartheading">
             <Actinic:Variable Name="YourReceipt"/>
          </td>
       </tr>
       <tr>
          <td class="cart">
             <Actinic:Variable Name="PrintThisPage"/>
             <Actinic:Variable Name="NeedToContact"/>
             <Actinic:Variable Name="SendSeparately"/>
             <br /><br />
             <Actinic:Variable Name="DownloadInstruction"/>
             <br />
             <actinic:variable name="CheckoutArea" value="Receipt Company Contact Information" />
             <br />
             <br />
             <actinic:variable name="CheckoutArea" value="Receipt Customer Address" />
             <br />

<td class="cart"> above.
    That placed a bg colour behind all the text of the receipt page, which made mine distinguisable from the page bg. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but give it a go.

To style .cart, select the actinic stylesheet, and find .cart.
    You can change Checkoutbg there, or change it directly via:
    Design - Themes - Advanced Theme Config - and I think its Form Background (you may have to experiment a little with the other colour fields, if this isn't it).
    If you find that changing the Form Background colour has a knock on effect elsewhere that you don't like, just replace the colour of .cart directly in the stylesheet.

Comment

The quickest way to do it is change this part of the layout:

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="2" width="600" align="center">

to

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="2" width="600" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">

Comment

Working...
      X