Creating Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Flash

I am looking to create a flash file and just wondering what people are using to create these ? For example is there an Actinic 'prefered' application to create Flash files with at all ?
    Baby Bedding, Nursery Bedding & Baby Stuff for your little ones...

Flash files are created using a program called 'Adobe Flash' (used to be macromedia flash)
    Its a program that comes bundled with Adobe Master Collection CS3 but you can probably buy it on its own... Its quite a learning curve to use it though.
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Swish Max 4 is probably the more user friendly option and it's certainly much cheaper!

Have you explored other avenues though? Flash is not particularly search engine friendly and things like slideshows or galleries etc may be easier to implement using jQuery or some other Javascript library
      The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Thanks Meden, Yes its more for a slideshow to show some special offers etc just on our main page, so maybe I will have a look at jQuery or some other Javascript library as you suggest. Thanks again,
        Baby Bedding, Nursery Bedding & Baby Stuff for your little ones...

Comment

Originally posted by 4little1s View Post
          Thanks Meden, Yes its more for a slideshow to show some special offers etc just on our main page, so maybe I will have a look at jQuery or some other Javascript library as you suggest. Thanks again,
          There are a number of flash applications that do not require you to generate a flash file, you just edit configuration files to add your pictures to the system. Google 'mediaAnt' or 'flashxml.net' for two that work with Actinic and provide 3d effects.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
          SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
          Custom Packages

Comment

Don't know if this will be of any use to you but I used a program called 'flash intro banner maker' by Aleo software, it's mainly used to create banners and slideshows and will generate a SWF file when you're done.

http://www.aleosoft.com/flash-intro-...ker/index.html

Comment

jQuery is probably the way to go for a simple slideshow, especially as Apple iPad, iPhone etc won't show flash.........

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Working...
              X