Show image based upon input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show image based upon input

I have a variable as part of an addon that generates a number between 1 and 10 based upon an input. Each one of these numbers generates a custom image.

Is there a way of excluding one of the numbers so that if the number is 2 to 10 it generates the correct image, however if the number is 1 then no image is generated?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Jason
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

That's a pretty vague explanation with minimal information to get some real help. As a bare minimum we'd need to see it in action or some of the code being used. In the absence of that, all i can suggest is having an image for option 1 which is just a blank white image, so an image shows but its effectively a blank space?

Comment

Hi Lee,

I did think of a white image but I don't have access to the images without screwing the add-on up.

The software is Soapbox, what I have done is used a variable for the software to load a particular review picture, ie 0 to 5 stars, however I do not want to show 0 stars.

You can see what I mean here TEST SERVER

Basically if it has not been reviewed then I don't want it to show the 0 stars image.

hope this makes more sense.
      Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

The image is located here - http://www.jewellery-workshop.co.uk/buy/sbrating0.bmp - if that's any help, i presume that's another of your sites, keep a safe copy of that somewhere and try an overwrite with a blank one, you're not touching code then at all. Could you turn it into a 'be first to review this product' type message?

Comment

The trouble with that Lee is the image is used on singe product pages and it would then change the image there as well.

However I have just thought of the easiest solution, rename all 10 images so they are different to the originals, and then have a blank image instead of 0 stars.

Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees until you write it.

Many thanks Lee for your time.

Kind regards

Jason
          Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
          Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
          X