Pop up - explaining postage selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop up - explaining postage selection

Hi Guys this really is uncharted waters for me.

v 8.5.3 IDHB

I am currently getting deluged with customers chasng orders after only 24-48 hours. Or asking for tracking numbers for unregistered post etc, so......

Is there any way that when the customer selects their preferred shipping option, a pop up appears explaining the anticipated delivery times, and features of their selection?

Eg ....."Royal Mail aim to deliver First class post in 24 hours, but this is not a guaranteed service, and it does not feature any tracking facility,"

I'm hoping such an obvious & unmissable prompt may avoid people selecting the wrong shipping service and give them a better understanding of when they can expect their goods to be delivered.

Any answers gratefully received. Thank you in advance.

Craig Davies
    Davies
    "Live in England, and subject yourself to the punishing taxes of envy, it's hard to be a winner in a society dedicated to the glorification of losers."

We have a link next to the shipping options radio buttons which encourages people to check our shipping page before going any further.

On the shipping page itself, we have a fragment which has estimates of arrival dates using javascript (plagiarised from someone's hard work on here - sorry can't remember who from but am v grateful to them). Also a mini version of this on the home page.

Shipping page is here: http://www.snorestore.co.uk/acatalog...-shipping.html
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
    X