Product Count in Section List Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Count in Section List Menu

Here's a poser for all you developers out there. Would it be possible to add a javascript count function into the left hand section menu in order to show the number of products in the section?
    So you would have your section link menu and next to each section name you would be able to see the number of products in the section.

So just a product count on the top level sections telling how many products in each? That would be relatively easy, no need for Javascript, php within actinic should do it. Section level variable and actinic blocks would be my way of doing it.

Comment

Same way for me, but if you have lots of products in each section and lots of sections it could take a while to process when you upload the site.

Comment

You could also create a PHP function inside the siteincludes.php file in the site1 folder. This function would directly query the database and deliver back the product count per section - slightly faster I believe than the block/condition route, however both would work.
        Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
        Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
        SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
        X