Pseudo Sub Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pseudo Sub Section

I need to have subsections which link back to other subsections. I know the easy way is to duplicate the products under the subsection but that seems like overkill where I might have 40 links to the same product. I tried using fragments but you don't seem to be able to position them other than at the start or end of a section.

What I would like is to add a new field in the section details of a subsection such that I can add an alternative url which would be inserted into a variable which I can code into an alternative subsection layout. Is that possible?

To see my problem go to http://trials.actinic.com/trials/tri...f_One4All.html I want to insert subsection links in say "Holidays & Leisure Activities" with brand images which link back to the One4All voucher, and I also want the images in "Holidays & Leisure Activities" to be sorted alphabetically.

Any ideas or am I banging my head against a brick wall and should I start duplicating. Many thanks for any assistance.

Pseudo Sub Section

Please ignore the above, solved the problem. Amazing how writing out the problem clears the mind!

Comment

Working...
    X