Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improving SPP layout, adding info tabs etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improving SPP layout, adding info tabs etc.

I am trying to create some new layouts for our products, I want to use Single product pages and I want to provide the customer with good content, delivery info, specs etc.

As mentioned in previous posts I am a novice Actinic developer and am working to improve an already established site.

I have searched the forum but can't seem to find any sort of guide to creating these layouts, I'm really keen to learn how to create a more aesthetically pleasing site then we already have.

For example I am currently updating our tap range which currently looks like this

I really like the product layout and style of this and would love to know how do make something of this calibre (credit to leehack for that site I believe)

Any guidance would be more then helpful!

Thanks,

Grant

Norman's Tabber add on will give you the tabs & he has a few different image add on's as well;

http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html

Good value & do what they say on the box!
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I'm pretty good with web design in general but am just learning my way around Actinic.

Does anyone know of any websites with a focus on Actinic design tutorials etc?

Comment

You won't find that Grant because Actinic is essentially just html and css in layouts. So to create anything, it's a case of creating the html (put this in the layout containing the actinic specific items) plus the css which you add to a stylesheet. Designing in actinic is just normal html styling, the only thing you need to be aware of is the actinic specific items (non-html mainly) that form part of that layout, such as product image, description, name etc. You need to contain those within your own coding.

Comment

Working...
        X